Establish Co-Investment Fund
The priority goal of the NMBSA is to establish a Co-Investment Fund with the State of New Mexico.
Direct investment would be focused on bioscience companies based in New Mexico or relocating bioscience companies, taking an equity position.
The Co-Investment Fund
- Capital match by private investors makes the fund exponentially more effective
- Return on investment is monetary
- Expands tax base due to jobs created and personal and business tax
- Fund is an investment, not an incentive
- Coordinates Public and Private investment
- Fund targets specific industry
- Incentive and financiering grow university/public/private investment
Click the image to the left to zoom in